Saturday, March 22, 2014

Almond Coconut Macrons

Hello and happy Saturday.  The weekend has finally come (sigh). In celebration of this marvelous day I have put together one of my most tried and true recipes. If you like coconut you will love this!!!



What you will need:
1 T vanilla 
1/3 cup of sugar
2 cups coconut 
1 cup almond (or really any nut walnuts are amazing!!)

Preheat oven to 350 

Blend all ingredients in the blender or food processor and your good to go!!



Stick them on a sprayed baking sheet and bake for 20 min on 350. 


Hope you enjoy!! Have a lovely weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. These sound amazing! Coconut is one if my favorites, and I use almonds in something every day! And I make every meal a dessert if I can! ;-) Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is honestly one of my favorite recipes!!! Yummm that is so healthy!!!!

      Delete