Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bath Bombs

Try, try, try again a classic saying and something that seriously relates to my experience with bath-bombs. This was my fourth try over the past week, my consistent problem was that they wouldn't stuck together and would just completely crumble! The trick that I learned was OLIVE OIL and a lot of it!

What you will need:
1 cup citric acid (I told you it would come back!!)
1 cup baking soda
3/4-1 cup of olive oil (or really an oil)
5-10 drops of lavender oil

So cute and lovely!!!


Mix dry ingredients

Add both of your oils. Add oil until it clumps into a ball that keeps its shape (as seen in above).

Stick into your molds (I used this and then one that is a little bigger)
I purchased my heart mold in the soap making section of my local craft store.


Have an amazing day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment