Monday, March 24, 2014

Gluten Free Healthy Waffles

BREAKFAST! This is my personal favorite meal of the day and no matter how hot it is outside I will still make a warm breakfast and this has to be my favorite. Especially since it's so easy! My dad who really doesn't like anything semi-healthy likes these.


(Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures they were taken at 6 AM and it was really dark.)

What you will need:
1 banana  
1 cup of oatmeal
1/2 cup of water
1T of vanilla
You can add fruit or you can leave the waffles plain.  I sprinkle cranberries on top of the batter once it is in the waffle maker.

Put everything except the fruit (if you are doing fruit) in the blender. You can, of course, mix it up and stick in the fridge but I prefer to make them fresh.

This will make around 4 waffles.  I usually double the batch and my family and I eat them for the next couple days.

This is also a great after workout breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment