Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pumpkin Cookies

Hello and Happy Wednesday!
Something we should probably get straight before we become TO good of friends is that I LOVE pumpkin, chocolate, and coconut. If I could survive off of these ingredients alone I would be a very happy girl! In the past I have shared my favorite brownie recipe and my absolute favorite coconut recipe but I realized I haven't shared a pumpkin recipe! When I made these yesterday my youngest brother (who never likes anything I make) said and I quote "these are surprisingly decent" coming from this little guy that is a 10 star review! But I don't want to bore you with the details so lets get into,
What you need:
1 cup of pumpkin
1 cup of flour
1 1/2 cup of oatmeal
1/3 maple syrup
1/2 apple sauce
1 T of milk
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 T pumpkin pie spice
1 t cinnamon (I think I used a little more because I personally love it!!)
You can add chocolate chips, I didn't.
Preheat oven to 350
Look how cute they are!!!
Throw all of your ingredients I bowl...

And stir, stir, stir!
It is actually that simple! If you do not have pumpkin pies spice you can substitute it for ginger, nutmeg, cloves.
Have a lovely day!!!!


1 comment: