Thursday, April 24, 2014

Best Hand Soap Ever

I feel like every one of my posts recently have been revolving around summer because well I LOVE spring!! You can expect the same kind of posts about fall! But back to the point! I have been finding myself doing a lot of weird chores lately and my hands have gotten ridiculously dirty. To remove all the dirt I have made the best exfoliating hand soap!
 
Its even a beautiful color!!!!
 
What you will need:
A jar or container
Hand soap
Sugar
 
Fill 3/4 to 1/2 of the container with sugar and fill the rest with some kind of hand soap. The best is colored because it looks super cool!! Add a few drops of lemon oil and mix, mix, mix. This stuff is amazing and just the right abrasiveness that it doesn't hurt or tear your skin but it does remove ALL the dirt!!!!
 
Note: all measurements depend on how much you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment