Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Five Harmless April Fools Pranks

HAPPY TUESDAY!!
(mumbles in the back)
Oh wait isn't it just a normal Tuesday?
(more mumbles)
Wait I was just told that its actually APRIL FOOLS DAY! Therefor in celebration of this hilarious day I will be postponing the new brownie recipe and bringing you five harmless April Fools pranks.

PRANK #1
Paint the "victims" soap bar with clear nail polish. This will keep the soap from bubbling up no matter how hard you scrub. But is easily reversible with a simple cotton ball and nail polish remover.
PRANK #2
This prank is very near and dear to my heart as it has been played on me every year for the past 8 years or so.
Start by getting a tupperware (as seen above), fill it with water, add a favorite garment of clothing, stick in the freezer and wait for your "prey".
PRANK #3
The, at least in my house, oh so popular "sew clothing together prank".
Every April 1st (and sometimes other days) someone in my family wakes up with a drawer of clothing sewn together.
PRANK #4
This really isn't a prank but it is amazing! When you make dinner prepare a pot of water, as if making peas, but in reality your devious plan is to give them jelly beans (muhahaha) its really not a "prank" but its pretty fun!
PRANK #5
Now in order to counteract the last prank and send things off with a bang I have my final and favorite to watch reactions to.
THE CHOCOLATE COVERED GARLIC,
or soap, or maybe even peppers....honestly anything....
I have done this once and it is pretty harmless but if you do make the decision to do this then be ready to become the victim.
Happy pranking!!!
All pictures are from google.

1 comment: