Friday, April 4, 2014

Natural Sugar Scrub

Who has two thumbs and is obsessed with Bath and Body sugar scrub? This girl!
But what's the one thing that I don't like about them is.... you guessed it. The chemicals.

When your skin is wet your pores enlarge creating much more access for the chemicals. So I have created new little "dupe" for it.

You will just need a few simple things:
10 drops of Doterra Oil
1 cup of sugar (I used sucanat because it is really exfoliating)
1/2 cup oil (it depends on your preference on how sugary to oily you want it)

I made a citrus scrub but a lavender one is pretty amazing too!
Mix everything together in a bowl.

This will keep for a few weeks but if you do add lemon or orange zest, as I did, you should keep in the fridge if you haven't used it in a week or so.


Good Luck and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment